Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University in Volyn is a Ukrainian university in Lutsk.
The history of this university began in 1940 with the founding of the Lutsk State Teachers’ Institute. During its first year of operation,135 students were enrolled for the first-year program. The instruction was provided by a staff of fifty professors working within the departments of Ukrainian and Russian philology, physics, mathematics and geography.
The functioning of the university was interrupted by the outbreak of war in 1941, and did not resume until 1946. In September 1951, the college was reorganized and designated a pedagogical institute, and a year later, it was granted the use of the name of Lesya Ukrainka. At that time the university's only faculties were those of history, philology and mathematics. By the beginning of the 1990s nine faculties were operating in the institute.
||Bachelor, Master, PhD
|| Ukrainian, English
Institute of Social Sciences
Institute of Physical Education and Health
Institute of Arts
Department of Psychology
Faculty of History
Faculty of Information Systems
Physics and Mathematics
Faculty of Foreign Philology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of International Relations
Institute of Philology and Journalism
Faculty of Geography